Acquire top QA talent fast
Over 300 high performing QA teams built/fixed.
TestLauncher has almost a decade of experience building and fixing skilled testing teams worldwide. Connect with us to understand how we save millions for B2B SaaS companies that work with us for over 3 years.
1. Managed Testing Services
Launch a fully managed test team fast, hitting the ground running
2. Recruiting and Sourcing
Hire the perfect tester into your in-house team quickly
3. Coaching and Training
Up-skill your test team with the latest tactics and tools
4. On Demand Testing
Save costs deploying testers when you need them
5. Automation in Testing
Deploy automation to support your quality testing
Everything you need to test and automate
We have the necessary leadership, skills, and strategies ready to deploy from our battle-tested playbook.
We can proficiently utilize any device or tool required to complete work efficiently.
We blend proven test strategies called programs, evaluate the program's quality regularly, and adjust based on the results we get back. In addition, we manage, upskill and coach the test squad to support the positive momentum in your organization.
Burstable Testing Team & Ops
In as little as 24 hours, we engineer a dedicated or on-demand test crew designed to meet your needs in your preferred time zone. The small or augmented test squad comes equipped with local and cloud device labs using the latest hardware. In addition, identified technical skills requested are typically available.
Executive Leadership Benefits
- Risk-based testing protects your brand, team and users from patterns of regression
- Evidence-based testing brings confidence and accountability to the team with every release
- Work with us to create a bulletproof strategy with visibility
- Create momentum with a testing strategy that can keep up with your customer's demands and high standards of quality
Testing Leadership Benefits
- Harness new ideas to explore, automate, AI-Assist and crowd test to drive innovation at your company
- Assess your methods of testing to understand better what is working and what isn't
- Build test quality confidence by leveraging a variety of programs to experiment with
- Prioritize, plan, manage and execute programs - you are in control