1. Launch Experiments
Launch new programs and tools into your workflow
2. Measure and Evaluate
Evaluate how well the programs are working
Consistent positive signals over time confirm how valuable the program is
Support the proven program with additional reinforcements
5. Merge, Monitor & Optimize
Thoroughly merge, monitor and optimize the complete test strategy
Here are a Few Common Testing and Product Quality Challenges We Solve
- Customers (especially the most significant) are thinking about leaving.
- Firefighting and patching critical problems (regression patterns) have risen over the past few months.
- Shift-Left, CD, Agile/agile or Testing In Production (TIP) mandates have left testing gaps we don't know how to resolve.
- No clear understanding of how to prioritize test strategies.
- No attempt to understand what is working and what isn't.
- Lack of visibility, evaluation and evidence into the quality of testing effort.
- Coverage being inadequate is hurting product activity and use, but testing costs must be affordable.
- Automation and testing tools do not meet the advertised standards or expectations we are after.
- Testing is a bottleneck and slows us down.
Why Dark Testing Matters Now
Complex system interactions such as real-time inventories, calendaring, IoT devices and data synchronizations must work 24/7
Mission-critical products in agriculture, space, finance, travel, emergency response and health have significant risk
Customer retention is more important than ever
Referrals in dark social have grown
Testing products in B2B SaaS are more complex and sophisticated, requiring testing professionals with a variety of technical, observational and critical thinking skills
CD, TIP, Agile/agile and other software development practices require robust testing strategies
What does a successful Dark Testing strategy look like?
A successful Dark Testing strategy reveals the best testing strategy coverage mix for your software product by optimizing for maximum speed, the least cost, and the smallest team size.
A robust, comprehensive testing solution that achieves the highest possible ROI.